Hi dear readers, today I'm going to talk about something a little similar that the last post. As I mention in that post I'm very interested in the area of restoration and conservation.
I've some experience in that because this year I took a class in the university and I liked it very much. I discovered that restore things it's something very pleasure to me. It's an activity that requires concentration and patience.
So, If I keep studying I would like to do the postgrade in the university of chile in restoration and conservation. Another option, that I would like more, it's get a specialization even more specific, like the restoration and conservation of textiles, the postgrade that I mention before have some class of this but isn't very deep in this area. I have been looking for some postgrade in this specific area but doesn't exist in chile. I found some class in Spain about that, but this doesn't seems very serious. I have to do a better search.
As I mention in my last post, I would like to finish the university first, I've been studying too much years (I studied another career before arts, when a finished the school I choose graphic design, but this is another story) so, I want to take it easy and think very well if i'm going to keep studying.
Hello Pamela!!!
ResponderEliminarthe restoration must be very interesting, I hope someday to learn something
Hi pamela, i think that the restoration is a very good option, because you learn more infomation that in visual is omit.
ResponderEliminarHi Pamela, i understand you so much because i also stayed on another career for almost 3 years... and i am tired of studying... Good luck on your trip, because that is the life finally, a trip full of changes. Bye! :)
ResponderEliminarcool pamela!!!
ResponderEliminarthe restoration says they give good salaries!!! haha
success!!! a hug
Wow thats great, I think restoration is a very interesting field for study, I hope you can do that travel.
ResponderEliminar