jueves, 5 de octubre de 2017

The best technological device in my life



Hi everyone, today I'm going to write about my favourite piece of technology in my life. 
If I have to choose one, I choose my mp3 player. 
An mp3 player is an electronic device that can play digital audio files, is a very simple device that it's small and easy to use.  
The first I had was when I was fourteen years old approximately. It was a gift from my dad.
With the arrive of mobile phones and iPods, the mp3 player died a little bit in the society, but i still prefer it. It's such more simple to use and I don't waste the battery from my cell phone. 
I use it every day while I am traveling, usually in the morning way to university. 
I like it because is small, lightweight and it have buttons, I like buttons more than screens. The buttons are so amazing, I miss them.  

Whit out him my travels will be very boring and I would be obliged to use my cell phone. I don't like listen music with it because it is uncomfortable, you have to unlock the screen to change the songs and y don't like have something such a big on my pockets.



1 comentario:

  1. Hi Pamela, the mp3 is really cool, I always wanted that model, I think that is so pretty. I remember that was in different colors.
    See you.

    ResponderEliminar