lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

My Future Job

 
Hi my dear readers, today i'm going to write about the future, in specific about the job, sadly it's a preoccupation of all of us. 
I hope I could be independent, have my own workshop and do wathever I want, but being a little more realistic, I'm really interested in the area of restoration and conservation. 
This year I taked the complementary workshop on this area and I fall in love with it! there is something beautiful in try to preserve the objects that transmit culture and even more interesting is try to repair them.
I think this is one job I would love to have. It is an indoor job, that requires time, patience and dedication. 
In my priorities there no exist ambition respect to money, I hope to find a job that I can simply enjoy.
 
Lately I've been thinking about in what I'm going to do the next year and do the post-grade of restoration and conservation in the University of Chile is one option, but I think it's a little expensive, and the duration it's a bit long, sincerely I'm not in love with the idea of study two more years, so this is an option that i'm analizing. First I want to finish my career, enjoy a little bit and later think in what i'm going to do.  

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario