When I think in my best holidays inmediatly I remember Perú, I went three years ago in winter. It was something unexpected, a friend from my previous career (another story) invited me to go with her, and other friend, lucky me I had some money so I bought a ticket to Arica, it was the first time I traveled in plane, the rest of the travel was on bus.
I was there ten days, but was the most intense days of my life! once in Cuzco we didn't stop going to different places, we traveled in the nights and in the days we met many ruins, my favourite one was Pisac, it was a magical place, the trekking was hard, but the beauty of the landscape was unpayable. Others moments that I enjoyed a lot was the travel to Machu Picchu, all the moments to get there were magical, starting by the walk near to the train's rails until the trekking to get to Machu Picchu. I enjoyed a lot drinking beer and eating the typical food from there.

hi Pamela, i really like your post, i also thik that peru is a beautiful place, and the ruins are really magical.
ResponderEliminarbye
Hi! I want to go there on my next holidays. A lot of people say the same that you, and i can´t wait for know that place by myself. Good post! Bye!
ResponderEliminarHi! I want to go there on my next holidays. A lot of people say the same that you, and i can´t wait for know that place by myself. Good post! Bye!
ResponderEliminarOh, Perú... is fantastic! and very popular todays in special Machu Picchu.
ResponderEliminarIs enviable of travel, and very fantastic and different in special Pisac. Also, the typical peruvian food is fantastic and delicious!
bye. :)
Love Perú!! I have a Peruvian friend, She's from Trujillo, I want to meet this Country
ResponderEliminarI would like to know Machu Picchu, in photos it looks beautiful
ResponderEliminar